Wednesday, December 10, 2008

snow. christmas around the corner


Photobucket
I always say that I will be on my blog more often, but it seems that it never really happens! Recently it has been quite stressful at school with so many tests in chemistry and so much work from social class and with piano (since my exam is up pretty soon). But, I am still really excited and happy because Christmas is just around the corner! Hopefully this year it will be a white Christmas. Luckily, it snowed quite a bit recently, really looking forward to having a white Christmas! *Sigh!* I'm really really tired and would really want to have a break from all the stress...... but really after Christmas break its final exams again.. one of the worst things you can get in High school. But well hopefully I will do well and continue to do well in all my subjects in school.

Well its super late now!

Best wishes to every visitor!
Little Stars.