Saturday, January 17, 2009

on my way. striving fo success.

Photobucket
Yesterday, I checked my exam mark and found out I did better than I thought I did so I am very happy and I guess the stress has gone off a little bit. Even though I still have two more very important exams, I think I will be able to handle because I will try my hardest to do well in each and every one of them. However, I really want to thank God for giving me such blessing and support through this time. But, something recently has been bugging me a lot.... unfortunately, I lost my cute finger puppet I had since I was 5 years old. That finger puppet is very special to me, it was made by people who worked at the Children's hospital, the finger puppet gave me courage and inspiration to work towards my goal of becoming a nurse. Really Really hope I can find it soon! Anyways, it is now time for me to get ready for my tutoring lessons. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Best wishes,
Little Stars