Saturday, March 28, 2009

good morning.

It's been a while since I've been on here again. Wow homework is just too overloading.... but the good yet maybe bad part is University is almost coming my way, one more year and then university will be coming... very very excited for it but at the same time worried and scared- after all it is a new environment where I'm gonna have to adapt to.

Anyways, enough of my complaints and worries... recently I've ordered Bog Bang's concert online and i finally opened it and watched their performance.... one word to describe it--- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA the package was not only nice but the best part was all the performances..finally got to seem them on big screen instead of the internet. I've got a retreat today, hopefully i can update more on this blog soon after the retreat. Except, I'm not sure that its gonna be fun with all the snow here! EVEN IN SPRING! >.<

Have a lovely day,
Little Stars