Monday, June 29, 2009

summer school soon


*HEHE* after a long week and a bit of break, I am returning to school-- not exactly-- but SUMMER SCHOOL! I'm not super super excited but still excited to see some of my friends again. Anyways, so on Friday, I went to celebrate my brothers birthday... it was pretty good and fun. THE KOREAN FOOD was awesome!
Yesterday was perhaps one of the hottest days ever! My church had a BBQ party at this park with tipis..... the weather was super nice and HOT. I think I had a mini heat stroke.. cause I felt so tired and exhausted even when I was just sitting there. The food they served was great. Really wanna give these people who took their time to set up the great event A GREAT THANK YOU!

Anyways, so I watched a movie last night after the exhausting BBQ party.... it's called " On a stormy night" aka "あらしのよるに" in Japanese. This is an anime film about a wolf and goat who became friends after a rain storm. The story at first started out really funny, Gabu the wolf was HILARIOUS and of course Mei the goat was super cute. The whole point of the story was that the wolf became friends with his lunch--Mei. However, the story turned out to be a super touching and meaningful story about true friendship and caring. This movie is worth watching!
Future plans for summer school:
Not much but I hope I do well and achieve a good mark!

Have a great day everyone!
Little Stars