Thursday, July 09, 2009

tons of homework.captured by onew's voice recently...

Wow, I can't believe this year's summer school is soo busy with all the yucky homework! *hehe* but, I guess its better than staying at home for 24 hours everyday wondering what to do to keep me occupied and not die of boredom. Anyways, I had a test yesterday for summer school and got a really good mark on it so I am extremely happy ^_____^.
Hmmm as seen in the title of this post, I found myself really liking Onew's singing.... it's really really amazing! One of my favorite songs is "Vanilla Love" by Lee Ji Hyun in which Onew is featured in it. It's a really sweet song and Onew sounds really good in it (well I think anyways). The song is currently featured on my blog so ENJOY!

Better get going with my homework!

Little Stars