Thursday, August 30, 2012

As the Summer Comes to An End....


First of all, apologies for not being able to finish my Vancouver trip blogging, I had initially wanted to blog every night about my trip while I was ON the trip. Unfortunately, we were always out super late, so by the time we got back to the place we stayed at, I seriously had no energy left to type and upload pictures. Therefore, to finish that off, I will be submitting a page post into my Travel Log.

There is seriously no surprise as to how fast time goes by. I still remember back at the end of April I was saying how I will be have almost 4 months long Spring/ Summer break. Well, this "break" is coming to an end soon and in a  week I will be heading off to school. A lot has happened this summer, from working to traveling. I guess one of the most important highlights of this summer was of course the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. I am sure many of you were probably glued to your couch and T.V. cheering on for the atheletes whom represent your country. I really enjoyed watching the swimming, running, and gymnastic events!


 If you have been on my blog prior to Aug 29th, you will probably notice some changes I have made to my blog. I do this often, however, not much of the content has changed. This time around, however, I have decided to make some page changes and change the fonts layout a little bit. Back in the summer my blog was full of bubbly cute fonts with cute pictures. Well, I want to change it up a little bit and set up a more "written diary" feel to it. Moreover, I have deleted and added some new pages. Be sure to check them out as I will try my best to update the pages once a month!

As for the recipes page, I want to keep a clean and updated feeling to it. Therefore, like most of the other pages, it will be updated once a month, however, older recipes will be deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience!


The new changes made are to celebrate 5 consecutive years of happy  blogging. Thank you so much for
your continuous support! Don't forget to comment and share! Post your own blog links and I will visit back!

Yours Truly,
Little Stars