Saturday, April 26, 2014

Snowy Spring and thoughts...

One really special thing about my city is its love for snow. No, really, I am being serious here. So the weather did warm up this week but I was trapped in my house the whole time studying for my final which will commence on Monday. Honestly, it really needs to stop snowing, as much as I love skiing and snow, Spring really needs to kick in.

Spring Skin Care Products Online Purchase

Recently went on yesstyle and purchased a bunch of skin care products from brands like The Face Shop, Etude House, and Skin Food, and TonyMoly. The whole reasoning with this adventuring was cause I had a online coupon for it, last time I forgot about my coupons and they expired, so that really sucked. This time, to prevent that from happening I decided to order a bunch of beauty products. I haven't actually tried Korean skin care products before so I am pretty excited and maybe a little weary about the results or whether my skin will have a reaction to it. Honestly, I will need to find out!  But then again, I am not too worried as I use TonyMoly's CC cream and I love it! So I should be okay.Once those products arrive I'll be sure to share a little bit about my thoughts.

Exam on Monday...

Meh, it seems like I always blog before an exam, did that last year, the year before. Well yeah thought I'd ramble a bit, first time I've experienced back pains from studying for long periods. But honestly, nothing is sticking in my head. So I have no idea if I am super ready. 

Well better get back to the work before I head to church. To all students who still have exams... GOOD LUCK!

God Bless!
Little Stars