Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dare To Be A Witness of Love


This past weekend I went to a camp in BC called WCCCLC: Dare to be a witness of Love.
I can only use one word to describe this camp. AMAZING! WCCCLC
is probably one of the most awesome camps I have ever been. Through the music and faith sharing it has really opened my heart to many new things and even people. WCCCLC 2009 will definitely be one of those camp memories I will cherish deeply! I personally enjoyed the Father Talks and morning exercises very much! They not only were fun, but allowed me to interact with people from various parishes! All I have to say is Thank you Lord for this opportunity! Anyways, So I started school for about 2 weeks now and well let's just say its been really really good. I will continue to work hard as I journey towards my goal of getting into university! **uh oh** its getting late! I have a math quiz tomorrow! Better get going!

Little Stars