Sunday, September 13, 2009

Youth Band coming in action!


Today has been a really fast yet wonderful day. First of all, the weather's awesome! Second of all...... the idea of setting up a youth band in our parish is finally starting to form. Both my friend and I are really happy that our idea is being supported by many parishioners at our church! Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers! Hopefully our parish will be touched by the music that our future band will be singing and producing! But of course, I must thank the camp and the person I met at the camp who is willing to share the wonderful songs and provide advice for us!

Anyways! I can't really think of anything else to say...... I will continue to pray and continue give thanks and service towards others around me and become a witness to God's wonderful love for us!

Little Stars