Saturday, January 16, 2010

Exam Anxiety....+ Ni Hao Kai Lan plushies!

The three Characters I got from the supermarket:
from left to right: Rintoo, Hoho, Tolee
It's that time of year where the word "EXAM" once again becomes your worst enemy. Stress seems to find you anywhere you go. Well, I guess that life right? After all, how can life be interesting without the stress along with it? Well to be honest, I feel like im in a "fighting match" right now, counting down to when my exams will finally and officially be over. I recently finished my first diploma exam on Thursday. So 1 down, 4 to go. Still a long way. But at least the good part is after all exams are over, its Chinese New Year! The most wonderful time of the year... can't wait!
Coming to think about Chinese New Year, this year will be the year of the Tiger right? "RAWR!!!"
*hehe* So to share something funny with you all, yesterday, my mom and I did some late night groccery shopping after going skiing and instead of actually buying food items, we went to the "Toys" section of the supermarket and bought 3 of the "Ni Hao Kai Lan" characters in TY beanie babies form--becaues they were sooo cute!! For those of you who do not live where I do, "Ni Hao Kai Lan" is an English--Mandarin cross over show for toddlers and young children. It is very similar to Dora the Explorer, but instead of Spanish they teach younger kids about the Chinese culture and Mandarin Dialect. Anyways, so what I thought was really funny was after we bought the TY plushies and went home, I turned on the tv to that Children's Channel and surprisngly "Ni Hao Kai Lan" was on and was also talking about Chinese New Year! Cool right? *HEHE* Well at Least I thought it was a really cool and interesting coincedence :] .
Well I think I should get going, I'm going to get new glasses today.
Toodles!
Little Stars