Sunday, January 17, 2010

閉關.....preparation for exams.



Yes, just as the title states: I have decided to "閉關" aka "close the door" and go into "total preparation" mode. It sounds silly, I know but well I guess in order for me to do well on exams that's the only way to do it.......lock myself in my room and study for like hours and hours. Success is my goal..........well at least successful entry to university. 朋友們! Please pray for me and wish me luck during this stressful time >.< ("sigh" no kidding-- acne explosion on my chin >.<) Anyways, yes I am being rather self centered right now.....all me me me *hehe* sorry ['_________'].
"人生就像一個做事" ----"Life is like a story" 同意嗎? Agree? *Hmmm* , yes-- in a way. But the life is no fairy tale, reality (like exams) really smashes your fantasy-like dreams into pieces. "Sigh" well I guess I better go and start my" 閉關"! See you all after my exams! *haha*

祝我好運吧朋友們!
Wish me luck my friends!

Little Stars