Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Adventure Begins......

[one day entry]- photo credit: chevy_girl_9651@ photobucket
Morning: Good morning! Wow I can not believe I am officially done high school! Yesterday was my last exam and I was very fortunate to be able to spend the rest of the day after the exam with my best friend from Junior High! I know that she will be leaving for her 2 month camp job tonight, so I would like to wish her a good and fun adventure for these two months! Don't forget to call me when you get back! We must hang out then! Anyways, so about yesterday's awesome adventure. Well we traveled down to downtown by bus and did a little tour adventure of downtown's old church (which was built back in 1912!), then we went to Earls for lunch... (Thanks to my best friend who treated me to that delicious meal!) 'MMM' just thinking about that pasta I had makes my mouth water! After that awesome lunch we took the c-train and went to chinook mall for a movie. Guess what movie we watched? "Karate Kid"! At first when I saw the trailer a few weeks ago, I thought, "hmmm should I give this movie a try..?". Well let me tell you-- I am GLAD I DID! The movie was really awesome. Storyline and Characters were awesome! Jaden Smith is one awesome young actor. Jackie Chan appeared as a very strong and compassionate character..... for those who have yet to see it you must go! A recommended choice! Well I must say, I am still quite tired from all that walking and traveling yesterday, but well at least I know that my Summer break has offically started........