Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rooftop Prince Merchandise Ordered!

Photo credit: cute-factor.com
 There is this trend, nowadays, where fans of a certain drama would order the collectibles/ merchandise online to support the drama etc. I never really understood why people did before until this time around.  I've now realized how sometimes when you're so into a drama, the cute merchandises really capture your attention. I remember back in 2009, when my friend loved the drama "You're Beautiful" (starring Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk) a lot and ended up purchasing the Pig Rabbit plushie. (^-^)YEP. That's right! Yesterday, I ordered RP merchandise! Well technically, I just wanted to order the Mini Radish doll from Yesasia, but in order to save money on shipping I ended up ordering the two soundtrack as well. To my surprise, however, I realized that the official Part 2 of the soundtrack included instrumentals that were never released via online versions! There were quite a few instrumentals that I really liked in the drama, and I always wondered about the names of those ones since I couldn't find any YouTube videos to preview the songs. I placed my order yesterday so I am extremely excited to receive those collectibles soon!!! *HAHA* oh yeah and I ended up ordering JYJ's "In Heaven" album, I am not a dedicated fan (to be honest); I just started listening to their songs after finishing "SungKyungKwan Scandal" back in March. I thought I would order their album to give it a try and support them in a way.

I guess I ended up ordering way more than expected in order to save shipping money LOL.

Have a great day!
Little Stars