Thursday, November 08, 2012

Fooling Around with Some Nail Art

Edited with PhotoWonderOne of the best things about my Fall semester is that I don't have school on Thursdays. Which means more personal time to relax and just forget about school stress for a little bit. Since it's November now, snow has already greeted my city. It happens so that today is one of those heavy snowfall days. Well, because of heavy snow, being a bear I am, I decided to "hibernate" in my house. With midterms over, I don't have much to study for, and well I didn't feel like cracking open my textbooks and notes anyways. So I started to fool around with my nails and I painted them, trying out some newbie nail art. On cold days like this I like to just relax and have fun while I full blast Korean dramas and have tea. What do you like to do when you're at home alone and simply have nothing to do?

Have a wonderful evening!
Little Stars