Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


Photo Credit: All credit goes to rightful owners. Retrieved from wallpaper66 site.
I can't believe it's the last day of 2012! This will be my last post of 2012. There are just so many things I want to say. Well, let's start with the a word of thanks. First of all, I want to thank the Lord for all that he has given me. This past year has been a really wonderful year, yes there were times of difficulties and disappointments, however, I found that the obstacles God has thrown towards me has strengthened my faith and helped me mature even more. Secondly, I want to thank my family and friends for their continuous support for my academics and work. Without their care and help I don't think my past year would have been as successful!

Some New Years Resolutions....
I don't have much however, it is just to achieve my dreams and goals and be able to have a happy and healthy life with my family and friends. Talking about friends...

This year, I have broken the tradition of the family celebration of New Years! Instead of just celebrating with my family, I am going to celebrate with my close friends! This will definitely be a fun experience!

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year and may the Lord bless you all to guide you and give you his grace and love in the new year!

With joy and smiles!

Little Stars