Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let the Holidays Begin!


Photo Credit: All Credit goes to rightful owner(s)
of photo. Retrieved from weibo.com
I can't express how happy I am to be done Final exams and on holidays! After weeks and weeks of constant studying, battling with a nasty cold, and sleepless nights, I can now actually enjoy my time and take a break.
There are just so many things I want to do this holiday, from meeting and catching up with friends to shopping, putting up my Christmas Tree to full blasting Christmas carols on my iPod and CD player at home. Finally, there is a sense of joy and happiness within the air. No longer am I bombarded with stress of having to review human anatomy and physiology everyday--well at least up until next semester which starts in January!

Tomorrow, I will be going Christmas shopping, I am seriously running late on schedule for this, but well it really is not my fault since I never got a chance to enjoy the beginning/ start of the Holiday month since in the Post Secondary education world is a time where EXAMS creep your life and take away your opporutnity to sleep well.

Well, here I come Christmas holidays, and man I am just so relieved to be FREE from stress! Seriously, I prefer holiday stress over exam stress big time.

Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone will have a fun, safe, and warm Christmas!
Little Stars