Thursday, August 28, 2008

awaiting for school.


Photobucket
My summer holidays is coming to an end. Wow this summer really zoomed by fast! All I am doing right now is trying to get ready for school and trying really hard to say goodbye to my lovely summer holidays........ school will be sooooooo draaaaaagggggggy and hard this year-- but I will try my best and do better than last year *haha*. I was babysitting today and I decided to edit another photo I took today of my Hello Kitty and Christmas Bear, of my so many stuffed animals these two are like two of my favorites. It's really weird, I have this feeling of wanting to go to school but at the same time I don't... but well I guess seeing my friends is the part I await the most but too bad I don't have classes with a couple of my friends this year >.<