Tuesday, August 26, 2008

learning korean. eating "fried kimdon".


Picture: top left: learning korean; top right: a page of my korean language book; bottom left: lovely "fried kimdon" I made; bottom right: picture of my hello kitty--this is how bored I am!
Currently I've been trying extremely hard to learn the korean language. It is seriously hard but I really enjoy learning it. I can say some basic introduction sentences and words so far....... hopefully I can attend Korean school soon so I can actually understand it more and maybe be able to speak it. Yesterday I took a whole day working on this blog's layout/colours/ banners etc. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed making the banner *haha*. My blog will be a year old soon so I decided to take some time and think of a new theme...... my blog used to be black- now I wanna just wanna try some new tastes and use white as my background. The theme of my blog is music..... I guess it was because of FT Island's song "Troublemaker" that got me into changing my blog theme to music. Today I made an unusual dish for lunch... a few days ago I made some Kimbap and I had some ingredients left over so I decided to create a dish of my own, so, I made this dish called "Fried Kimdon" (KEKEKE) you might be asking me WTH is "Fried Kimdon"? Well its just basically a type of fried noodle that consists of chopped up kimbap ingredientssoya sauce, salt, pepper and undon noodles. You can tell that I combined the two words Kimbap and Udon together and made "Kimdon" I had a lot of fun making this dish ^_____^