Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas Eve


"Silent night, Holy night, all is calm
, all is bright!" YAY! Christmas eve has finally arrived! I am so happy! Today, I spent my Christmas Eve (and first day of Winter Break from School) at church. We had a play today called "The Christmas Love" and we acted out the wondrous story of Jesus' birth. I myself, was an innkeeper. *HEHE* but I was the mean innkeeper I didn't let poor Mary and Joseph in from the harsh night. *HEHE* Well I really shouldn't be laughing at such a mean act I did in the play. But to be honest through this play I really experienced the fun part of Christmas-- seeing my friend dress up as Joseph was halarious--her bushy beared and all. I'm glad I spent my Christmas Eve at church-- it really seemed as though I was part of Jesus' birth story.

Anyways,
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Little Stars