Friday, December 18, 2009

My Christmas wish

Still counting down to Christmas and only 7 days left till Christmas day officially arrives. Okay, so that leaves us a week of waiting. I know that at around my age, Santa Clause may no longer be that jolly old man that comes around on Christmas eve to leave me the present I had longed for all year under my tree or in my stocking. But, if I could write to that Santa Claus again, I would write him my Christmas list this year. You might wonder: "Well? what will you write in your list?" To be honest, I'm not wishing for much-- only one thing, "successful admission to university.". This year, Christmas seems to be a rather worry for me. I have so much on my plate! Being constantly worried about my admission to university, it seems as though I've pushed back that happy Christmas spirit behind. So, really, If I could just write a letter to Santa Claus this year-- it would be a wish to get accepted into university. Maybe on Christmas eve, that Santa Claus would bring on his sleigh that wish which is dwindling in my heart.

Don't forget-- Christmas is not just recieving but giving! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Little Stars