Sunday, December 13, 2009

Counting Down to Christmas...

Wow time sure did ZOOM by fast! In a blink of an eye were almost at the end of 2009! It really is an exciting time of year....... CHRISTMAS! With all the fun festivities, songs, and shopping, I sure love this time of year. Its almost 12 days till Christmas! Well if you count today its 13 days to be exact. I think the best part about Christmas though really is how everyone around us gathers together and donates to the needy. This is where the true meaning and spirit of Christmas comes to play. I mean thinking about it it really makes my heart feel warm and happy. Have you done something special to another needy person this Christmas yet? I know I have just started.... I definitely will continue to help donate and even volunteer this Christmas season!
Cheers!
Little Stars