Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween! Trick or Treats--I'd go for the treats only.


It is 7:00 AM right now, my alarm clock/radio woke me up extremely early with the loud music of Cantonese Opera--not really the type of music a typical person would listen........ that stuff is really my alarm clock morning call kind of music-- makes me wake up! WOW, coming to think of it has already been a year since last Halloween! Time sure zooms by in a blink of an eye. *Hmmm* I wonder, do you guys celebrate Halloween where you live? What do you do? This year, I am invited over to a friends house to have fun and watch horror movies--except I am quite chicken I don't know If I'll have much fun scaring myself!! *HAHA* My friend joked around and said that I should hide behind the stuff animals my other friend had when the scary part comes. I think that would work!

Well that's all I have to say now! I hope I'll be back to update you guys about my most embarrassing moments that may happen at the party today! Well at least what were some of the stuff we did....... I hope I don't embarrass myself! >.<


Little Stars (will be back for my Halloween fun updates!)--hopefully.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Activities update and reflection: Best Halloween I've ever had!

As promised today, I came back to post about my Halloween activities I did today. I can use one word to describe this year's Halloween........EXTREMELY FUN and EXTREMELY AWESOME! REALLY! I was invited by one of my school friends to her house this Halloween, and boy we had a heck of a time! Not only were the four of us crazily having fun, we created a rather awkward new holiday called Halloweenmas. Yes, you might be able to guess what it is already. YUP Halloween x Christmas=Halloweenmas. Instead of saying the boring old "Trick-or-treat." or singing the "Trick-or treat, smell my feet..." song, we sang Christmas carols! We used green and red papers , folded them like a caroling book, and went from house to house and sang a whole bunch of christmas songs. We even said "Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year." to the house owners. That was not the only fun and extremley awesome part! The really funny part was seeing each house's reaction to our way of asking for candy. I remember one of the houses we went to was a guy around our age, and when he opend the door, we began to sing "Silent Night" AND OMGOSH, it was halarious! His reaction and face was more like "What the hell is wrong with these people?" The he said to us: "It's Halloween guys. Not Christmas--you guys want Candy?" Well no duh! *AHHA* Of course we know..... I mean I was dressed up as a RN (Registered Nurse) going for candy! This year's Halloween was rather christmasy for my friends and I. We even got crazy over cans and cans of silly strings just like people would during christmas parties. To be honest, I had the most wonderul Halloween in my life-- or should I say the best and VERY FIRST Halloweenmas??

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Little Stars