Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A Kawaii Inspiration.

Recently, I was browsing on the internet for some kawaii food pictures. The ones where people use photoshop brushes and make adorable faces on pictures of cakes, breads, sushi etc. Then I stumbled upon this site and holy smokes this site was CUTE. It even showed you how to make those some extremely cute cell phone strap accessories and cute huggable plushies! Well, this weekend I am on holidays for Thanksgiving so I think I am going to start to learn to make these adorable things!!
...........................................................................................................................................................................
비빔밥!
For some reason, once I woke up today, I had this huge craving for 비빔빕! >.< 배 고 파!!!!!
hmmm I think I should go make some breakfast right now. Hopefully I will take initiative and start making those cute plushies and cell phone straps. I will for sure post some pictures to share with you all!

Thanks for Visiting!
감사합니다!
Little Stars
posted Friday... not wednesday..... HAHA
This is the continued version of Wednesday's post!