Friday, October 23, 2009

G-Dragon's Fantasy Land...I would love to go there.

G-Dragon's fantasy land... I would love to take a step into it and have G-Dragon be my guide. Actually, I really am just talking about the animated MV of "Butterfly" the 4th track of his solo album "Heartbreaker". I must say, Butterfly is one of my favorite tracks because it is very soothing and relaxing to listen to.....just like the feeling where G-Dragon becomes your guide and tours you around in his little fantasy land. ^____________^ Lovely!

Personally, I really love GD's Butterfly MV because it is an MV that has stepped away from the usual "dancing and singing" type mvs and gone into a very beautiful and dreamy animated one! Definitely an MV that has originality and creativity! (Just like GD!)

Anyways, it's pretty late now! Better get going!

Little Stars

I've Included the MV in the ipod! Please watch and enjoy the magic!