Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ring Ding Dong-- SHINee!!


I must say, I am extremely proud of SHINee! When their second album "Juliette" release about 4-5 months ago.... I was rather disappointed. Their first Album release + singles and mini albums were exceptionally awesome. However, it is only that the second album rather made me feel disappointed. Especially how some of the songs sounded very much like the ones from the first album "SHINee World".......

EXCEPT NOW........ SHINee has really broken out of that "Julliete" shell and given us as the audience and fans a new fresh SHINee! For the past few days I have been on sites to listen to the previews of their new Album "2009, Year of Us" and I must say, this album is worth SHINee's fans and consumers to buy! My Favorite tracks based on the previews and full version of one song would be "Ring Ding Dong" and "JoJo". Fashion wise..... I think they've grown a lot HOTTER LOL!
I must say, Congratulations SHINee!

Little Stars