Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Christmas Shopping



*HAHA* Recently, due to exams and extreme stress, I haven't really got the chance to begin my christmas shopping. Well, let's say I did try last week for an hour at the mall while waiting for my ride home after my orthodontist appointment.....except I didn't find anything my friends requested at the mall! Though I did find some rather cute Christmas ornaments to add to my tree this year. They are these little snowman ornaments with your names on it. SUPER CUTE! I will be done exams by Wednesday, I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to go to the mall for a few hours and finish up my Christmas shopping!
Christmas is approaching soon, though I have been through quite a tough advent, I am super excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday! Merry Christmas everyone, will be back soon to blog more about my Christmas preparations!

Have a great holiday cheer!!!
Little Stars