Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome Christmas Break


Finally! I am free of the exams "stress back- pack" ! Today, I wrote my last final exam of the first semester! Now that my Christmas break has started, I can start focusing on the Christmas holiday fun and cheer! *Hmmmm* thinking about some of the things I need to do to prepare for my Christmas party on the 25th--- I need to set up my Christmas tree still! Yes, it is kind of late, but well the holiday cheer is never complete without a decorated Christmas tree oui? Now that I am on break, I have time to 'review' what I still need to do for this Christmas.......

The Most important one is probably to FINISH MY Christmas Shopping!

Well, better get some rest now and begin my Christmas preparation journey tomorrow!
Happy Holidays!
Little Stars