Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mini Radish Doll and Rooftop Prince OST has Arrived!

My Mini Radish Doll!
I am actually quite surprised that my merchandise arrived a little earlier than expected. Back at the end of may I ordered the Rooftop Prince merchandise, and including ordering etc, it usually takes up to two weeks or more after all payments and merchandise have cleared and are ready to be shipped on YesAsia. Today has been a pretty boring and dull day until this happened ;).
Rooftop Prince OST Part 2 includes the awesome instrumentals!
When I was on my way out to go teach piano, my dad who just arrived home from work looked at me cunningly and smiled, showing me the small box of my goodies! I am personally really satisfied with the OSTs, at first I did not expect much from the OSTs, I was thinking there would probably be the CD and maybe a small lyrics booklet. Little did I know that the lyrics booklet included some really nice photos from the Drama's photo shoot as well as a small collection of behind the scene photos.
( ^_____^ ) Awesome eye candy!
 Right now I just can't stop staring at my mini Radish Doll that's just standing on top of my speakers while listening to the OSTs. Super happy today. I thought I would show you some pictures of my cute Rooftop Prince goodies!

Thanks!
Little Stars