Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Exams. Christmas Shopping. Sleep Deprived

December is really a month of stress!
"It's beginning to look a lot like STRESSMAS, everywhere you go!"

It's so true isn't it? I am sure many university or college students would agree with me. December is no doubt one of the busiest months of the whole year. Students, like myself are stressing out about exams and applications, Christmas shopping, and worse of all, we don't get enough sleep! o(>.<)o


Don't get me wrong, I love the Christmas season, REALLY! But, I guess with the fact that I have exams before the actual holiday, it really gives me migraines. I recently heard on the radio that many people are prone to suffer from depression during this time due to all the stress that the holiday season brings. NO KIDDING!

When the Christmas season hits a lot of people are "sucked" into the preparation from buying gifts to decorating the house, to hosting parties. MAN, with all of that, there is seriously not enough time to catch up on sleep...let alone have exams on top of all of that. YUCK!

So I just want to wish all my fellow university/ college readers good luck on your exams! And yes, have a very Merry Christmas!

Little Stars