Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Blog Post for 2011 & New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Year
my friends!

Time really has zoomed! Every year, on December 31, I usually make a "Pre New Years" post! There is approximately 20 minutes left before 2012 hits! (Right now it is 11:40pm...). I have named this post the "last post" of 2011 since from tomorrow on, all posts will be labeled with a new year! New Years always brings me mixed feelings.. from being reflective to having hope for the better.
My 2011 experience really had its ups and downs, but I think it has really helped shaped me as I am growing older. (^v^) I guess one of the highlights of 2011 was being able to experience World Youth Day 2011 that took place in Madrid this year. That pilgrimage allowed me to experience adventures I never would have imagined to experience!

New Years Resolutions... 
I don't have too big of a list but here it goes!
1. To be able to succeed academically!! (^u^)
2. To spend more time with family and friends
3. Less procrastination and keeping on track in school and work!
4. Staying fit and healthy
5. Keeping a close relationship with God
6. To have fun and always be happy
7. Travel to Korea and visit my awesome teacher Amy!
8. To presevere even when obstacles come my way!
9. Enjoy every adventure that awaits me day by day
10. To keep blogging!

Well, I'm gonna head off to get ready for the countdown at my place! I wish all visitors a very Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true! Let us all begin the new journey of adventures in 2012!!!

Cheers!
Little Stars
Happy New Year!!!
Picture credit: usmanarif74 @Photobucket